Monday, September 15, 2008

Where do they get all those balls?



So I shot tennis for the second time today. The one thing that has continued to amaze me over and over again is that they continue to pull ball after ball out of their shorts. Some girls have special shorts that hide their balls (no puns intended).


I think tennis one of my favorite new sports to shoot. Not because of the action or the intensity and it certainly isn't the backgrounds. It's the faces. I have so many shots of terrible looking faces. I feel bad for the girls, but it's so funny at the same time. I should submit some of them to youhavedumbface.com

I also got this shot of the ball directly in front of the girls' face. Nothing else too exciting for today, just thought I'd share my random thoughts.

Oh and for all you EIU alum, Billy's back. If you didn't know, about five or six years ago Billy Panther was replaced by Prowler. Well Billy didn't go away for good according to the DEN Web site.

No comments: