Saturday, September 13, 2008

Introducing Addison Williams



Meet Addison. Steph and I have a dog for all intents and purposes. Long story short, we adopted her from her cousin Chris, who adopted her from the Winnebago County Animal Services.

We couldn't resist when we met her. She is probably one of the most trusting dogs I've ever met. She hasn't growled at anyone so far. She does bark when someone enters the room and then immediately runs up to see who it is. She follows that with a wagging tail and sometimes a jump up for a kiss.

It's definitely no boxer, but I'm happy. She gets along with other dogs, but Gizmo, my parents dog doesn't like her. In fairness, Gizmo doesn't like any dogs.

We're actually not sure what kind of a dog she is. We were told part lab, part retriever and part boxer. One things for sure though, she's 100 percent crotch sniffer.

She is quite possibly the neediest dog I've ever seen. I can't leave her side farther than five feet and she has to follow or begins to whine and howl. Kind of nice to feel wanted, but I can see that getting old pretty quick.

As I get more photos I'll post them here.

No comments: