Tuesday, September 09, 2008

On the road again

It seems like I've been on the road a lot lately. Last weekend I was in Chicago, this past weekend, I went to the Northwest Suburbs and today I'm headed to Charleston.

I can't really complain a lot about it. Even though some of it was for work it usually turns into pleasure. Today I'm going to shoot Alpha Phi rush down at EIU. If that wasn't enough, I get to hangout with the guys at EIU.

I didn't get to make it down there for the first week of school this year, so this is my first trip of the year. I'm going to try and stop by the old office today to see everyone. I think I'm actually supposed to be down there for a golf tournament in two weeks as well, so it looks like the traveling has just begun.

Oh, and I shot volleyball last night, so check out my other blog.

2 comments:

Erin M. Miller said...

Next time you are in Chicago or Northwest Suburbs...ummmm.....call or text me!

Daniel Williams said...

definitely will, which one do you live in?