Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wishing I was outside


Football season was so long ago. I want it here again.



After another long hiatus I'm back. Nothing new to really report. I'm working a lot and going through some older photos. Maybe one of these days I'll finish my wedding photos. Regardless, here's an old shot of John Wienke from the first football game of the 2007 season. It seems like such a long time ago, but it really wasn't. Only a few months. How I wish I was outside covering football games instead of basketball in low-lit gyms. Stephen, Eric and I are planning to get together soon to put together our side business for weddings. Should be a good time.

If I come across a few photos tonight I'll post another one or two. I feel so neglectful when it comes to the blog.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You act like you don't have any time because you are busy running a couple of newspapers or something.