Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back home



I'm back from Charleston. I think I need a bumper sticker that says something like "I went back to college and survived!"

I'm pretty wore out. I didn't party too hard, but staying out until 2 a.m. drinking with the guys isn't what it used to be. Well, I take that back, it's still what it used to be, but the next day certainly isn't. I drove home about as fast as I possibly could so I could lay down. I really miss being around the guys, but I don't miss the hangovers.

All in all, it was a good trip. I shot the Alpha Phi bid day photos, gave them their disc. I'm hoping they're going to order a book from me. I'd like to make the book a part of their every year order so they could continue to have one on display for all the girls. I'd like to pick up a few more houses next year, but I'll need one or two reliable freelancers to go with me.

If you're interested, I'll update my other blog with photo and shooting details in my other blog.

No comments: