Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding season


I'm done with the first wedding photos and should be done with the second by Thursday.




I had two weddings in the past two weeks. One of them was a friend of a friend, the other was one of my friends. Both weddings turned out great. Beautiful days to hold them. The first one I did was at the Illinois Beach Resort in Zion. The second was near Rockford.

I wish it would have been a little nicer day for the one in Zion, but it turned out to be a nice day in the end. Just a little wet on the beach.

Overall I was pleased with the photos. I really like this photo a lot. My favorite wedding photos usually have nothing to do with the actual wedding. It's usually during preparation, which is why I really push to do at least an hour of prep photos.

No comments: