Sunday, June 01, 2008

State Finals


Mike Adams (top) sits with an umbrella during the rain delay while fans and players wait during the first game of IHSA state baseball finals Friday in Joliet. The rain delay lasted three hours and three minutes Friday. Tuscola lost 10-2. They will play for third and fourth place Saturday morning.
Well, it's been a real-long time. But I have been busy, and it's not like anyone was knocking my door down wondering where my posts were.

I covered baseball this weekend. I've got a lot of photos to share. I'll be posting even more later today on my flickr account.

Oh, and if you didn't know already, you can check out the Tuscola Review's blog site we set up a little while ago.

I'm going to start going through a bunch of old files, so don't be surprised to see some old archived photos starting to pop up here. Maybe I'll try to do like one a week or something. No promises though.

No comments: