Tuesday, June 03, 2008

You're face is gonna stick that way


Little kids are the best.



Minus the fact that you get an onslaught of requests to 'put me in the paper' from little kids, they rock. Mainly because they will do anything to get in the paper. Plus, after a few minutes, they completely forget you're there.

It's kind of funny how little kids really look up to grown ups. It's even more funny I'm calling myself a grown up.

I've apparently got a little bit of a cult following in town. I imagine when the town only has 4,500 and you're one of the few people who shows up at everything, it's bound to happen.

I've just noticed a lot of kids who I don't know saying hello to me by name. Must mean I'm doing something right.

I'm going through my archives tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to post a few photos 'From the Vault.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, danny's got groupies!!!!!
how does steph feel about that?